Rich Hickey: Keynote
Written by Eric Normand. Published: March 17, 2012
From OO to Clojure Workshop!
Watch my free workshop to help you learn Clojure faster and shift your paradigm to functional.
Reference: Rich Hickey: Keynote
I just rewatched this great talk where Rich Hickey talks about some future directions for Clojure.
- Different build targets - leaner and fatter builds of Clojure for deployment and development
- Clojure in Clojure - protocols, records, and deftype at the bottom
- Code analysis using core.logic - type checking, other analysis
- Pods - safely encapsulate state change
- Extensible reader - making Clojure a better format than JSON and XML