PurelyFunctional.tv Newsletter 214: JVM Fundamentals for Clojure Sale Begins
Issue 214 - February 27, 2017
The JVM Fundamentals for Clojure sale begins now. Here are answers to the questions people have been asking me:
- You can buy the course by itself. There are three options.
- Individual license: Online viewing only.
- Individual license: Download + online viewing.
- Team license: Download + online viewing.
- All options come with Lifetime Access. You can watch them (or download them) as many times as you want.
- You get a steep discount during the sale (48 hours).
- Individual license: online viewing is normally $48. During the sale it's $32.
- Individual license: download + online viewing is normally $75. During the sale it's $64.
- Team license is normally $499 but during the sale is $399. It lets one company or organization show it to all members.
- You can buy the course after the sale, but you won't get the discount. The course will never be this inexpensive again.
If you want to buy the course and take advantage of the discount, click here.
Please enjoy the issue.
PS Want to get this in your email? Subscribe!
This book by J. David Eisenberg has interactive exercises. It is not finished yet, but what is there looks awesome. Skip the setup and get right into running code right inline in the text. He's also an experienced instructor and author.
Paul deGrandis will be hosting a webinar moderated by Erik Meijer. Not to be missed. Erik Meijer is known for asking some tough questions.
A short and interesting conversation with David Nolen.
This is an oldie (from 2011) but goodie from Rich Hickey about the meaning of simplicity.
Colin Fleming talks about Cursive with the